We Are Committed To Sustainable Spa Practices
Botanica Wellness Sanctuary is committed to maintaining and continuing to implement sustainable spa practices whenever possible. We always strive to do the best we can for our environment. Below are some of the ways we’re committed to making this happen.
We Lowered Our Energy Consumption
- We have switched several of our lighting fixtures to LED lightbulbs and continue to do so
- We offer tea and water in reusable glasses and mugs
- We use a high-efficiency washing machine and dryer for our spa towels
- We offer online intakes and emailed receipts to reduce paper usage
- We use two secure electronic medical records systems to reduce paper notes
- We recycle all packaging, plastic, paper, and other applicable products whenever we can
We Choose Environmentally Sound Materials & Products
Botanica prides itself on having provided Organic and Natural Skin Care for years. We work closely with Eminence Organic Skin Care, a company known for its organic and healthy skin care products.
Our Facial Services, except our SkinCeuticals Facial, utilize all organic and natural skin care products
- We support Forests For The Future with every Eminence product sold. As of March 2019, our collaboration has helped to plant over 3,000 trees!
- We choose non-toxic cleaning supplies whenever possible
- We use no-VOC (“volatile organic compounds”) paint in our building.