Thirty Minutes to the Best Skin of Your Life
HydraFacial is one of the latest advancements in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. This treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive, and non-irritating. There’s a reason why one HydraFacial is performed every 15 seconds!
HydraFacial improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged and congested pores, acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation, and brown spots on the face. This relaxing procedure is suitable for all skin types. Whether your skin is dry, thin, aging, oily, or sensitive, this treatment is for you.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Am I a good candidate for a HydraFacial treatment? HydraFacial is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin will easily tolerate a HydraFacial treatment. Our aestheticians will custom-blend treatment serums for your individual skin condition as needed.
- Is HydraFacial good for my skin? Hydration is the absolute foundation of healthy and radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. The HydraFacial treatment is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
- How long does a HydraFacial treatment take? A HydraFacial treatment takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Is there any downtime or pain associated with HydraFacial? There is no discomfort during a HydraFacial treatment. It’s often described as feeling like a “tiny vacuum moving slowly over the face.” You can put on make-up and return to work or your normal activities right after the treatment.
- What results should I expect and how long do they last? How many treatments will I need? Many people see visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. Depending on your skin type, recommendations for treatment frequency will vary. In general, expect one to two treatments per month for overall improvement.
- 30min: $165
- Series of 3: $465
- Series of 6: $894
- Series of 12: $1668